One point I’d like to preface with here is the fact that I believe each of us has a feminine and masculine dynamic. These energies are always swirling and changing and complementing each other.
For me, it’s hard to really grasp when one ends and one begins…much like the Yin and Yang.
At any rate, I wanted to share this email I received from a woman manifestor. She felt like my Top 10 Manifestor article was good but needed sharpening when it comes to female manifestors. So in this video I read the emails she sent verbatim, so that you can glean from it what you will.
I am grateful that she took the time to write and I think she makes a lot of important points. Definitely a lot of reminders in there for me as well. Thanks to all my fans that take time to write to me and explore a dialog about self and world. -D/C
A brief summary of the email:
- There is a tendency in this world, especially America, to “Go. Fight. Win. Make it Happen.” But this is a masculine concept and is imbalanced without the feminine counterpart.
- Clarity of self and vision are important.
- “Collaboration, creation, nurturing, assisting, receiving, healing, offering in ritual etc, these are the principles that sustain us and grant us power. “
- The advice of “Figure out what you want and make it happen at all costs.” has left this person with poor results: chaos, poverty, disillusionment, suffering, and sorrow.
- The periods she allowed herself to flow without forcing were the richest periods of her life in every sense.
- Let go of mental fortitude and allow yourself to align with the Goddess energy!
- Surrender does not mean inactivity. It means going with the flow…sometimes it includes massive action!
- “Grabbing the bull by the horns means a horn in my eye and me without an eye.” (Haha, I thought this was funny)
- Every breath, every situation, and every uncomfortable thought should be given up as an offering to the Goddess.
- She likes Law of Attraction because it’s resonating for her right now. But she’s not making the mistake of turning it into a dogma. Everything in flux at all times!
- As a manifestor, she is not here to be a worker bee…she’s here to create, inspire, and inform.
- Manifestors have a gift when it comes to using the magic of the universe and bypassing the laws that other classes are bound to!
Sign up below so I can teach you more secrets of becoming a powerful manifestor: